Sunday, October 1st to Wednesday, October 4th at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
As Partners in the Information Security community we have all been challenged in 2017 with the onslaught of DDoS and phishing campaigns with payloads that have included credential stealing malware, destructive malware and ransomware. In addition, to the evolving threat landscape, we are challenged with supporting our corporate strategies that look to leverage advancing technology and services that expand our perimeter boundaries and place a greater demand for protecting the information that our customers and fellow employees entrust us with.
From a governance perspective we are seeing increased government and industry regulations and our corporate boards are demanding greater visibility into our programs. These challenges are expanding the responsibilities placed upon us as security professionals and requiring us to ensure we are following best practices.
- Interactive sessions that allow for strategic and solution-oriented discussion
- Presentations by over three dozen senior executive FS-ISAC members
- Actionable information and sharing designed specifically for financial services institutions
- Concrete take-aways including case studies and best practices
- Complimentary attendance for Premier and above members. All meals and events during the conference are included
Click here for the full agenda.