Wednesday, September 14th from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST
This webinar leverages the recent study Tone at the Top and Third-Party Risk, which explores the role of executives in the risk management process in order to determine the impact of Tone at the Top in minimizing business risks within organizations.
The study, which was released on May 2, 2016, was sponsored by the Shared Assessments Program and conducted by the Ponemon Institute. Over 600 individuals in the following industries are represented in the study including: banking (20%), insurance (8%), energy and utilities (9%), health and pharmaceutical (12%), communications (5%), defense and aerospace (2%), industrial (11%), retail (14%), transportation (5%) and education and research (6%).
Key study findings indicate that third-party risk is not being effectively implemented:
- 56% say they do NOT know what intellectual property and other high value “crown jewels” are in the hands of third parties.
- 50% of respondents do not believe their risk management process is aligned with their organization’s business goals.
- Surprisingly, only 18% of respondents say they assess cyber security risk.
- Just 11% say their organizations are very effective at communicating values throughout the enterprise or to business partners, vendors and other third parties.
Join this webinar to hear our expert panel discussion, including:
- The need to better communicate organization’s values across the enterprise.
- The major risks stemming from third-party relationships.