Job: UI/UX Designer
(Marketwired – Feb 13, 2017) – Prevalent, Inc., the leader in Third-Party Risk Management and Vendor Threat Intelligence, today announced it has received the Cybersecurity Excellence Award as the Fastest Growing Cybersecurity Company in the 50 to 100 employee category. Prevalent is tackling one of the most potentially damaging root causes of cyber security threats: third-party vulnerabilities. It is the only company that offers a complete, purpose built, integrated suite of solutions for third party risk management, from automated assessment software to continuous threat monitoring, and leading edge vendor evidence sharing networks. The company launched its first 3rd party risk management product in 2012, and recently closed a $60MM Series C round of funding with Insight Venture Partners. Fresh off of our Series C equity financing and notoriety from Gartner’s Magic Quadrant the only “Visionary” 2 year running in the third party risk management space! Here’s your opportunity to join a white hot company that’s helping clients navigate major regulatory hurdles with industry leading software, process, and knowledge. Did I mention the chance at early stage equity? Prevalent Named the ONLY Visionary for a Second Time in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management.
The UI/UX Designer will work with customers, product managers, and the software development team to maximize the usability and intuitiveness of Prevalent’s products. These efforts will applied to new features and User Interfaces, but also to improving existing product UIs on a continuous basis. Specific responsibilities and applicant Requirements are:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Identify existing design deficiencies and propose solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience with Google Material Design is a plus.
Compensation: Competitive yearly salary, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K and company match, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Equity