Job: Software Architect
Prevalent named a Leader Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management!
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decision for software development. You’ll need to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great candidate has a strong technical background and outstanding communication skills. The candidate should be able to approach the problem space from any number vectors and be able to clearly articulate the pros and cons of each vector.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new and legacy applications.
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for modules, components and sub-systems.
• Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, maintainability, performance/scale and feasibility.
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to the engineering team.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensible, maintainability and security.
Required Skills and experience:
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of enterprise software and application design and architecture
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• A solid understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Familiarity with React/Redux, the full MEAN stack, .NET & Java
• A solid understanding of data modeling techniques from both a relational perspective and a NoSQL perspective
10 years of architecture and design practice preferably on enterprise based applications
Compensation: Competitive yearly salary, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K and company match, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Equity.