Job: Help Desk/Systems Administrator
Prevalent Named Fastest Growing Cybersecurity Company!
Vendor Risk Management Industry Pioneer Wins Cybersecurity Excellence Award, 50-100 Employee Category
WARREN, NJ (Marketwired – Feb 13, 2017) – Prevalent, Inc., the leader in Third-Party Risk Management and Vendor Threat Intelligence, today announced it has received the Cybersecurity Excellence Award as the Fastest Growing Cybersecurity Company in the 50 to 100 employee category.
Prevalent is tackling one of the most potentially damaging root causes of cyber security threats: third-party vulnerabilities. It is the only company that offers a complete, purpose built, integrated suite of solutions for third party risk management, from automated assessment software to continuous threat monitoring, and leading edge vendor evidence sharing networks. The company launched its first 3rd party risk management product in 2012, and recently closed a $60MM Series C round of funding with Insight Venture Partners.
Help Desk/Systems Administrator
• Supports and adheres to Prevalent’s Information Technology policies & procedures.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for IT inquiries, support and user administration.
• Follows up on all technical requests submitted in person, through the help desk ticket system or via other means of communication professionally, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensures computer equipment, hardware, and software are kept up to date to meet organizational needs and support the goals and objectives of Prevalent
• Ensures patches are tested and deployed in a timely manner and follows through with any issues.
• Performs log reviews on a regular basis.
• Actively participates in IT activities, development and implementation of policies, products, services and projects as they relate to information technology/security.
• Responsible for various IT related tasks including system maintenance and network monitoring.
• Ensures IT changes, procedures and systems are documented
• Manages printers and copiers. Ensures supplies are stocked. Coordinates trouble calls.
• Maintains inventory of workstation hardware.
• Minimum 4-5 years related Help Desk/Systems Admin experience.
• Solid background in IT desktop/server support in a Windows environment.
• Good communications skills in order to maintain relationships with clients and vendors.
• Working knowledge or experience with network layer devices including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, and network security devices.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be able to adapt to change.
• Willingness to take IT related courses and other job related educational classes and seminars to enhance job knowledge.
• IT Support Ticket system
• Windows 7/Windows 10
• Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• Security Best Practices
• Office 365
• TCP/IP and wireless networking
• LAN/WAN Infrastructure
• AWS Experience
• Linux Experience
• Deployment Services – Active Directory, Group Policy
Compensation: Competitive yearly salary, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K and company match, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Equity.