Job: Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love satisfied clients? Do you want to join a team that is leading the charge in the 3rd party risk management space? If so, Prevalent is growing their support organization and is looking for the best Customer Success Managers.
Fresh off of our Series C equity financing and notoriety from Gartner’s Magic Quadrant the only “Visionary” in the third party risk management space, Prevalent is expanding our support organization to provide our clients with the best Prevalent experience
Here’s your opportunity to join a white hot company that’s helping clients navigate major regulatory hurdles with industry leading software, process, and knowledge. Did I mention the chance at early stage equity?
Prevalent Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Prevalent solutions. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships through outstanding customer service and enabling customer’s to achieve success utilizing the Prevalent platform. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer’s needs and how Prevalent can help them to achieve their goals.
• Drive customer awareness of product features and Prevalent services to maximize the adoption and realize the value of their purchased solutions.
• Engage in consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
• Assist in the transition of the accounts from deployment to every day operations, track open items and drive them to closure.
• Recognize expansion opportunities and consulting engagements and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
• Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.
• Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer, ensuring that Prevalent solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
• Daily communication with internal and external customers.
• Passionate about service and support; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
• Energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers
• Minimum of 3-years of experience in Customer Success Management
• Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
• Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly, accurately and disseminate properly.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
• A positive “can do” attitude with aptitude for learning technology independently
• Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, and web based applications
• Ability to travel up to 25% with occasional overnights required, valid US drivers license
• Bachelor’s degree
Compensation: Competitive yearly salary plus commission. Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K and company match, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Equity.
Prevalent was founded in January 2004 with two goals. First, to work with the leaders in information security, compliance, and risk management to deliver “information anywhere, security everywhere”. Second, to do “whatever it takes” to create value for our clients. Eleven years later, Prevalent Inc. still adheres to those goals and is rapidly expanding its operations and services by creating powerful software and solutions like Prevalent Vendor Risk Manager and Vendor Threat Manager. Prevalent continues to experience tremendous growth and success with our enterprise security solutions.