Job: Associate Product Manager
As the Associate Product Manager you will be a critical part of the Product Management team responsible conducting market analysis, gathering requirements, and documenting user stories for building and deploying Prevalent products and services.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working closely with Product Owners to support roadmap delivery by translating multiple input sources into user stories and provide pre/post support for releases including artifacts and product usage.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, architects, customer success managers, professional services and QA to develop and break down requirements into manageable user stories.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to translate roadmap items into user stories that are part of a well-groomed backlog.
- Contribute to the vision of the product roadmap and actively participate in backlog refinement and release planning preparation.
- Consolidate requirements from multiple inputs / stakeholders, document, into like categories (Epics) then write user stories
- Prepare release notes, customer announcements, and other internal/external artifacts to facilitate successful product releases.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate then before engineering
- Conduct and maintain market / competitive analysis; gain intimate understanding of the customer base and their needs
- Perform product demos as needed.
- Promote a collaborative working relationship with the team and customers.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Product Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree within a technical discipline
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Ability to manage time effectively on several simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Logical understanding of how the system functionality interacts or changes with existing system modules and interfaces.
- Ability to produce requirements / technical documentation on short notice as required
- Very detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested into the project.
Samples of work to be submitted with application.