Best Practices for Reducing Third Party Risk
Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
Pre-Conference Workshops: April 8-9
Shared Assessments Summit: April 10-11
Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) Workshop and Exam: April 12
Third Party Risk Management requires organizations to continually improve their processes to stay one step ahead of the challenges and complexities of outsourcing mission-critical services. New technologies must be integrated, new attacks thwarted and new regulations must be integrated.
The Summit, now in its 12th year, is the premier global, multi-industry event to shed light on processes, technologies and efficiencies in third party risk management. The purpose of the Shared Assessments Annual Summit is to bring together leading experts in risk management to identify trends and share best practices. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, benchmark and improve the maturity of their programs and learn to leverage best practices and new technologies.
KEY SESSIONS INCLUDE:
• Perspective From a CISO Pioneer on Information Security Practices.
• What CISO’s are Facing Today and in the Future.
• Data Science and the intersection with third party risk.
• Managing a New Area of Risk: Convergence of Operation Technology (OT) & Information Technology (IT).
• Third Party Risk and new technology: IoT, AI, robotics.
• Reputational Risk and Crisis Communications in Third Party Risk.
• Global Risk: A CEO’s Perspective.
Learn about our products and best practices in the industry.