A Comprehensive Approach to Third Party Vendor Risk Management
Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
Pre-Conference Workshops: April 9-10
Shared Assessments Summit: April 11-12
Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) Workshop and Exam: April 13
Third Party Risk Management requires organizations to continually improve their processes to stay one step ahead of the challenges and complexities of outsourcing mission-critical services. New technologies must be integrated, new attacks thwarted and new regulations must be integrated.
The Summit, now in its 11th year, is the premier global, multi-industry event to shed light on processes, technologies and efficiencies in third party risk management. The purpose of the Shared Assessments Annual Summit is to bring together leading experts in risk management to identify trends and share best practices. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, benchmark and improve the maturity of their programs and learn to leverage best practices and new technologies.
KEY SESSIONS INCLUDE:
• Best risk management practices from industry leaders.
• Cybersecurity Risk: Play an active role in incident response planning, preparation, execution and remediation with your third parties.
• Data Science and the intersection with third party risk.
• Resiliency: How to create a resilient organization.
• Third Party Risk and new technology: IoT, AI, robotics.
• Global challenges for third party risk management.
• Regulatory changes and how to incorporate these into your third party risk program
Learn about our products and best practices in the industry.