Monday, June 26th to Friday, June 30th at Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, Arlington, VA
Third party risk management is a constantly evolving process. Risk management complexities have multiplied rapidly as organizations outsource more and more mission-critical services, as new technologies introduce new risks, as threats against organizations increase and become more sophisticated and as regulatory agencies heighten expectations.
The Shared Assessments Annual Summit brings together the leading experts in risk management to identify the latest trends and to share best practices and insights about effective third party risk management strategies.
Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of your third party risk management program. Network with your peers on the latest standards and best practices. Understand how benchmarking can improve the maturity of your program. Learn how to implement robust and efficient methodologies. Leave understanding how to effectively respond to a cyber incident or a data breach. And certify your professional competency as a third party risk expert.
The annual Shared Assessments Summit, now in its 10th year, is the premier global, cross-industry event to reveal new processes, technologies, competencies and efficiencies in third party risk management.
- Digital transformation and its impact on privacy and security.
- Cybersecurity risk: Playing an active role in incident response planning, preparation, execution and remediation.
- The Regulator’s Panel: Insights from the regulators-effective third party risk strategies.
- Talent Management: Finding, developing and fostering talent to create a great risk culture.
- Global challenges for third party risk management.
- Best risk management practices from industry leaders.
Click here to view agenda.
Click here to learn more about the Pre-Summit Workshops.
Click here to learn more about the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) Program
CPE Credits are available for completion of the following events:
Summit 15 credits*
Day 1 all day Workshop: 9*
Day 2 AM and PM Workshop : 4 credits each*
CTPRP Workshop & Exam: 7 credits*
*In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE sponsors, credits are based on a 50-minute hour.