With planning for 2022 well underway, now is a great opportunity to look back on what we learned in 2021 to improve the agility and resilience of your third-party risk management program.
Join Alastair Parr, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Implementer, as he explains what to expect in the next twelve months and how to adapt your third-party risk program accordingly.
In this on-demand webinar, Alastair takes a look at:
- How to defend against ransomware attacks – which will become the top tactic used in and third-party breaches
- What an increase in board-level awareness of third-party risk management means for your program
- How to bring together procurement, legal, risk management, and infosec to improve vendor lifecycle management
- What you should spend more time on pre- and post-contract due diligence
- How TPRM programs will widen their focus on non-IT security-related risk dimensions including ESG, health and safety, diversity, and ethics
Watch this webinar to get your TPRM program on a solid footing for 2022 and beyond.