I am very excited to announce the launch of our Prevalent User Group (PUG). PUG will provide our users with a forum to learn about the best practices, tips & tricks, and updated capabilities of Prevalent software solutions as well as provide the ability for our customers to learn from the field experiences and successes of other Prevalent users.
PUG was designed for anyone who is:
- A current customer of Prevalent Vendor Risk Manager (PVRM), Prevalent Vendor Threat Monitor (PVTM), and/or Prevalent Vendor Assess.
- Looking to improve their use of Prevalent technologies.
- Interested in learning more about what new capabilities have been released and how to use them.
- Interested in networking with other Prevalent customers.
- Helping Prevalent product management and executives understand additional requirements that would be helpful in the products.
Meetings will be scheduled on the first Wednesday of each month, with our first kick-off meeting on Wednesday, December 2nd at 12pm EST. A monthly email communication will proceed the meeting with any release notes or relevant information to be reviewed on the call. Questions for the community can be posted on the group discussion board so that the entire community can benefit.
I am looking forward to this new forum where both our customers and Prevalent team members can communicate with each other, share ideas, and ask & answer questions within a secure environment. Please register to attend our first virtual meeting – I look forward to “seeing” all of you there!
Join the Prevalent User Group (PUG) here.