Warren, NJ or Burlington, MA
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love satisfied clients? Do you want to join a team that is leading the charge in the 3rd party risk management space? If so, Prevalent is growing their Infrastructure team, and is seeking a Network/Systems Administrator.
Prevalent is the leading Third-Party Vendor Risk Management and Cyber Threat software platform in the US. Prevalent develops its SaaS-based proprietary technology platform for various industries, which includes the Legal and Higher Education Vendors.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Perform installations and upgrades of SaaS software on Linux and Windows systems
· Performing off-hour security patching and changes during pre-defined maintenance windows.
· Monitoring of Windows and Linux systems using Nagios.
· Installing, configuring, and operating security-oriented tools such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, Nessus Cloud scanners, AWS WAF, SumoLogic, SpaceWalk, AWS Patch Manager.
· Working knowledge of:
o Windows Server 2008 and above
o RHEL/CentOS 6/7 and Amazon Linux
o MySQL/MS SQL
o Amazon Web Services (AWS) concepts such as EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, ALB/ELB/WAF, WorkSpaces, RDS
· Ability to create scripts to automate tasks (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
· Knowledge of basic networking and connectivity – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
· Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve problems in individual and team settings.
· Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem solving skills - Excellent communication, customer service skills
· BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· 4+ years of experience