Prevalent helps companies manage third party risk. It is the industry’s only unified platform that integrates a powerful combination of automated risk-tiered assessments, continuous monitoring, and evidence sharing for collaboration between companies and their vendors. Prevalent’s actionable intelligence provides the most comprehensive view of vendor risk, creating maximum efficiency for all Third Party Risk Management programs.
We are currently seeking a high energy, passionate sales leader to lead our global sales efforts for our 3rd Party Risk Management platform. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to set the global sales strategy, inspire and motivate a global sales force while rapidly growing revenue. The leader will understand the technology, marketplace challenges, clients' businesses, and combine that expertise to translate metrics into effective global sales positioning. This is a fast-paced position which involves real-time coaching and optimization of resources and opportunities.
- Set and manage to a global sales strategy to grow revenue and market presence.
- Build, manage, train and develop a high performance, “hunter” sales team, instilling strong consultative solution selling around corporate IT solutions for new and existing customers to meet financial objectives. Prepare and execute thorough talent development program for sales managers and other team members.
- Drive profitable revenue and close business to hit financial plan by effectively managing sales pipeline and sales cycle.
- Develop strategic account planning initiatives to address market needs and achieve company objectives. Provide realistic short and long term market forecasts through market analysis and interpretation of data. Prepare and execute tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities. Drive execution of the sales processes and work to develop programs that can be leveraged across the channel.
- Create and foster strong value proposition around Prevalent product portfolio internally and externally. Provide leadership by engaging internal sales & marketing teams and other internal customers, manufacturer representatives, and business partners.
- Develop and implement valuable sales and marketing programs in strong partnership with the global and regional marketing teams.
- Prepare annual revenue and sales budgets, analyze variances and issue corrective actions.
- Maintain credibility and relationships with senior leadership as an effective developer of sales strategies. Provide timely, accurate updates to senior leadership on performance against plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field, required. MBA preferred.
- Thorough experience with and understanding of global channel and distribution sales.
- 5-10 years in an executive sales leader role with a successful track record leading sales teams, 10-15 years proven success selling and marketing information security and compliance solutions.
- Prior experience and success building a sales team, business strategy and pipeline.
- Proven exceptional leadership and managerial results. Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of high performing sales who are tasked with identifying, developing, managing and closing product and service revenue through effective consultative, solution selling.
- Ability to draw on personal sales experience and get directly involved in the sales process to support and manage the sales team, to close complex sales.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop, communicate and execute strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Executive level presentation (Excel/PowerPoint), verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external business partners.
- Expertise setting pricing and programs with strong negotiating skills.
- Skilled at working cross functionally with other parts of the business in a matrix environment.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of your time.
In today’s modern environment of cloud-based infrastructure and applications, third parties represent a significant area of risk exposure. Managing this risk has taken on a new level of urgency, as the likelihood that organizations will face a data breach or experience financial, regulatory, operational, or reputational exposure is climbing at a dramatic pace. Since its founding in 2004, Prevalent helps companies manage third party risk. It is the industry’s only unified platform that integrates a powerful combination of automated risk-tiered assessments, continuous, real-time monitoring, and evidence sharing for collaboration between enterprises and vendors. No other product on the market combines all three components, providing the best solution for a highly-functioning, efficient third party risk program. As the leader in Third-Party Risk Management, Prevalent’s actionable intelligence accelerates time to value, improves scale, and increases efficiency across any organization. Delivered as a cloud-based SaaS model, the Prevalent platform targets enterprise customers.