Prevalent has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven and experienced Business Development Manager.
You work with purpose, hunger and commitment, with a goal of being rewarded generously for your efforts.
Passionate to generate growth of net new business pipeline of Prevalent's software and services, which allows customers to identify and mitigate risks in their business and third-party supply chain.
Hungry to succeed with a hunter mentality, with the ability to manage existing accounts presenting solutions to customers current pain points around their third-party risk management programme.
If you are looking for a place to grow, be part of a young and fun team then Prevalent is the place for you!
- Hunt for new business within an assigned vertical
- Proactively and effectively follow up on marketing activity via the telephone and targeted emails to arrange appointments, taking ownership of the sales cycle from meetings arranged through closed business
- Maintain customer relationships to drive upsell to existing accounts whilst maturing their third-party risk programmes
- Strategically present features and benefits of Prevalent software and services appropriate to the target audience whilst articulating the value proposition
- Effectively communicate, provide written quotations and support potential customers with business case needs offering proof of concept trials and specialised consultancy services where appropriate
- Effectively manage pipeline of opportunities and closed plans whilst accurately forecasting revenue to the business
- Have a passion for IT Security
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of company services and competition in the market
- Executing follow up from marketing campaigns, events and leads generated from BDE’s
- Maintain pipeline opportunities and log all activity in the designated customer relationship management (Salesforce)
- Other ad hoc requirements as and when required to support the sales team
- Continuous learning on new feature updates, product knowledge, market hot topics
Your skills and experience:
· As a Business Development Manager you will have at least 2 years generating net new business within a B2B IT Sales environment
· Strong consultative sales experience
· Desired but not essential IT security experience
· Track record of exceeding annual sales
· Highly driven and target focused
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to use IT systems, which include Microsoft excel and outlook
- Offer generous commission
- Provide exciting benefits, some of which include; private health care and gym membership
- Give you the opportunity to grow and develop within our expanding business
- Offer an agile environment that supports and encourages your ideas
- Hold quarterly company and team events
- Quarterly business reviews to offer mentoring & feedback, ongoing training and development within security