Prevalent helps enterprises manage risk in third party business relationships. We offer the industry’s only purpose-built, unified platform that integrates a powerful combination of automated assessments, continuous monitoring, and evidence sharing for collaboration between enterprises and vendors.
Reporting to the Director of Automation and Quality Assurance, the Automation Developer will develop, test, validate, automate and support Prevalent's product suite. This position is responsible for cultivating and enhancing the products’ quality and processes, while actively maintaining and analyzing the project schedules. We are seeking an excited, flexible and eager Automation Developer with the willingness to learn to get things done.
- Write automation tests in various development languages to validate software functionality and identify errors/non-compliance
- Execute tests and gather statistics to allow for analysis of test data
- Development and execute automated test plans
- Monitor and complete in depth analysis of test data to identify incorrect apps and tool behavior and causes
- Participate in code reviews and update accordingly to our coding standards
- Implement accepted innovative ideas that create efficiencies and increase quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of “hands-on” experience in both software development and testing
- Relevant experience of test automation using Behat, WebDriver or Selenium
- Experience with cloud testing frameworks such as BrowserStack, Sauce labs etc
- Experience with testing API’s such as RESTful, SOAP etc
- Experience with performance monitoring and testing experience
- Operational testing (Stability/Backup and Recovery/DR)
- Experience of test and issue management tools using the Atlassian tools suite
- Experience using AWS and docker, creating and using continuous integration processes
- Versed in creating automated test cases in test systems and frameworks
- Experience using a version control system
- Experience with IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or IntelliJIDEA,
- Working knowledge of software quality and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Software development background with a strong QA focus
- Ability to work independently and even better at working as part of a team
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and super-human troubleshooting skills
We are an Agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Commitment. To be a successful contributor you need to be a team player and willing to handle a wide variety of tasks daily.