Monday, March 20th and Tuesday, March 21st at the Princeton Club in NYC
Improper oversight of your third-party relationships can cost your organizations millions. The headlines are filled with stories about recent litigation, corruption and data breaches which makes companies, on high-alert to focus on enhanced third-party risk management, stronger oversight, and heightened controls.
Compliance Week and Financial Research Associates have joined forces and are proud to present the 2nd Annual Third-Party Risk Management & Oversight Summit. Listen to senior in-house experts from various industries share practical tools and tips to navigate through the complex world of third-party risk management.
Monday, March 20th at 9:00am | Chief Compliance Officer Think Tank: What Keeps You Up at Night?
- What are the greatest threats CCOs face with respect to third-party vendors?
- What are these renowned CCOs doing to guard against their biggest fears?
- How have they enhanced their programs in the last 6 months?
Brad Keller, Senior Director of Third-Party Risk Strategy at Prevalent, Inc.
Michael Donnella, Corporate Compliance Officer at Murphy Oil Corp.
Uzi Rosha, Chief Compliance Officer at Cargill
Other Agenda Items
- Strategies to Safeguard Your Company from Cyber Security Breaches
- Conducting Risk Assessments for Different 3rd Parties: Agents, Vendors, JVs, Suppliers
- How to Conduct an Effective Third Party Audit
- The Third Party Dilemma: How to Work with Uncooperative Third Parties and When to Terminate the Relationship
- Keynote Speaker: Government Expectations for Third Party Compliance Programs
- Anti-Corruption Landmines: Risks When Dealing With Third Parties Outside the United States
- Supply Chain Optimization Best Practices
- Crunching the Numbers: How to Perform an ROI Analysis of Your Third Party Program
- Data Privacy Restrictions that Affect Your Investigative and Due Diligence Process
- Modern Day Slavery Risk: Identifying and Minimizing Forced Labor in Your Supply Chain
- Best Practices to Work Cross-Departments Effectively to Ensure a Culture of Compliance
- Interactive Conversation: Assessing the Effectiveness of Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Interactive Case Studies: How to Apply the Right Level of Due Diligence when Onboarding New Partners
- Protect Your Company: Critical Provisions That Must be in Every Third Party Agreement